Endowments at Felician University are an investment in the future for our academic community. Your endowed gift is invested and each year a disbursement from the growth of the fund is made to the scholarship fund or program of your choice. Any earnings in excess of the disbursement are used to build the fund's market value. Over time, as the initial investment grows, so does the fund and its ability to support your philanthropic interest.
Felician offers many different endowment opportunities available for your consideration. We are always open to new initiatives for support of the College. Choosing the focus of your endowed gift is as simple as matching your interests to one of our programs.
Restrictions on starting an Endowed Fund:
- The original gift must be a minimum of $10,000 (multiple gifts adding up to $10,000 are allowed).
- Endowment gifts of $10,000 or more may be funded over 5 years.
- Once an endowment fund has been established, you or any other donor may continue to add to the principal.
- An endowment fund can be named after the donor (person or organization), a program, or as a honorarium/memorial.
- An endowment agreement must be signed before a fund can be established; Felician University uses standard language for endowment agreements.
If you are looking for more information on a specific endowed scholarship, please visit our scholarships page.
Interested in making an endowed gift to the University? Contact Shelley Tonner, Senior Director of Institutional Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 201-355-1431.